If you are one of the many employees now working from home, you know how your office space can make a huge difference to your productivity.
- space to store all of your supplies to keep your desk clean of clutter,
- a dedicated space (ideally) to keep a distinction between work and home to allow your brain to take a break between office hours,
- good lighting (a window is a bonus!),
- comfortable furniture, and
- reliable internet for all of those online meetings.
The office featured below has wall-to-wall cabinets and shelves to store everything and keep your files, a window for light and fresh air, and is tucked away so you can walk away from work at the end of the work day!